- P-1. Food (all food including pet food)
- P-2. Alcoholic drinks (vodka, cognac, whiskey, gin, rum, strong liquors, wine etc.)
- P-3. Soft alcoholic drinks (beer, cocktails etc.)
- P-4. Non-alcoholic drinks (juice, tea, coffee, carbonated water)
- P-5. Household maintenance, home furnishing and appliances, fashion (detergents, cleaning products, paints, adhesives and also services, furniture, carpets, fabrics, kitchen utensils, clothing, footwear incl. sport shoes, gloves, socks, luggage, hand bags and also hairdressers)
- P-6. Health and beauty (pharmacy, toiletries, beauty products & services)
- P-7. Business and office equipment, telecommunication services (office equipment, phones, cellular operators, Internet services etc.)
- P-8. Transport, travel & tourism (taxi, railways, airlines, car rentals, driving schools, tourist agencies, hotels, resorts etc.)
- P-9. Leisure, entertainment, culture & education (festivals, cinema, concerts, museums, schools, lottery, toys, sports equipment etc.)
- P-10. Banking, finances and insurance (banks, credit cards, insurance, deposits etc)
- P-11. Corporate advertising (advertising building corporate image)
- P-12. Self promotion (for advertising agencies only)
- P-13. News-paper advertising
- P-14. Social & charity (public interest & awareness, environmental awareness, road safety etc.)
Jury assessment criteria:
- Originality of the creative idea
- Concept implementation quality
Price: EUR30 per one entry
Attention: you will be given a 20% discount on entries, submitted and paid before April 1 2005.
Printed entries are submitted in two copies:
- Color A4 prints (name of the entry and contest category should be indicated on underside of the sheet. Participantís name shouldnít be indicated).
- Color A4 prints (for the exposition) on a black A3 mat (participantís name, entry name and contest category should be indicated in the lower right part of the mat front side).
Digital copies in JPEG or GIF graphic formats are also submitted via festival website as a part of application form for digital catalogue and on-line jury assessment. Digital image requirements:
- Small image (preview): not more than 200 pixels in width
- Big image: not more that 500 pixels in width, 72 dpi, RGB (these files must be uploaded via festival website application form)
Entries should be delivered to the organizational committee address:
Andros Tatyana Alexandrovna, Kiev International Advertising Festival
office 4, 10-12 Zlatoustovskaya str., Kiev 01135, Ukraine
(please indicate Tatyana Andros as a recipient if delivering by courier).
It is necessary to report about delivery at email@example.com
Delivery is at the expense of the sender.
Entries, applications and payments should be submitted from February 14 to April 25 2005