Advertising campaigns, integrated marketing communications
Special prize for the contest winner: “Marketing e Reklama” magazine
- K-1. Complex advertising campaigns, project launching, brand developments that include two or more advertising or marketing communications (TV, print, package, radio, the Internet, BTL etc.)
- K-2. Advertising series: advertising campaign of 3 or more elements of any communication (TV, print, outdoor, radio etc.)
Jury assessment criteria:
- Correspondence of declared objective and idea
- Implementation quality
- Estimated efficiency
Price: EUR50 per one entry
Attention: you will be given a 20% discount on entries, submitted and paid before April 1 2005.
- Project presentation should include:
- Description of the objectives
- Description of the strategy, creative and communication solutions
- Description of the campaign achievements
- Description of entry’s peculiarity
Every campaign must be presented on a single CD as Microsoft PowerPoint (Microsoft Office 95/97/2000 for PC) presentation and comply with following requirements:
TV announcements: MPEG-1, 320X240 pixels;
Printed announcements, posters, advertising publications (JPEG, RGB), radio announcements (WAV, 44100 Hz, 16-bit)
K-2 category entries are submitted in compliance with corresponding contest requirements (TV, print, radio etc). Overall number of elements (layouts, clips etc) in one series shouldn’t exceed 7 (seven).
TV series should be recorded on a DVD in compliance with the following:
Video: MPEG-2, PAL 25 fps (NTSC is not acceptable), 720x576 (4:3 aspect ratio), bit rate CBR 6000 kbps
Audio: MP3 48 kHz, 192 kbps
Participant name, entry name and contest category should be indicated on a DVD
Printed entries are submitted as colour A4 page (name of the entry and contest category should be indicated on underside of the sheet. Participant’s name shouldn’t be indicated)
Contest audio entries should be recorded on a CD or sent via e-mail after approval of the committee. Audio file requirements: MP3, 48 kHz, 192 kbps.
Ukrainian participants submit entries to organizational committee address:
Andros Tatyana Alexandrovna, Kiev International Advertising Festival
office 4, 10-12 Zlatoustovskaya str., Kiev 01135, Ukraine
(please indicate Tatyana Andros as a recipient if delivering by courier).
It is necessary to report about delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery is at the expense of the sender.
Non-Ukrainian participants may upload their entries, produced in accordance with the above requirements, via website after completing the application form. Entry uploading instructions will be sent to e-mail address you indicated in the application form.
Entries, applications and payments should be submitted from February 14 to April 25 2005.