Participation cost for one work in the contest is 120 Hrn and 20 c.u. for non-residents of Ukraine.
Full and associated members of All-Ukrainian advertising coalition have the right for additional 20% discount and 5% discount for all types of payments respectively.
ALL works should be presented in TWO copies: one – for the work of jury, another – for exposition at the stand.
Contest materials for the jury (one copy):
(Choose the most suitable variant for you)
- A4 format color print
- Posters, catalogues, calendars, annual reports, visiting cards, blank items etc – edition sample.
For exposition on the stand (second copy) – A4 format color print, placed on the black A3 format substrate should be presented.
Posters, catalogues, calendars, annual reports are to be presented in the actual size (edition sample) in the form that allows to exposit it on the vertical surface.
Cards, visiting cards, pocket calendars, miscellaneous corporate style items and other small format materials can be presented in the actual size placed at the black A3 format plane-tables.
All works should contain author’s and company information, title and contest category on the right side of the substrate (in the right bottom corner).
One contest application should be accompanied with only one plane-table with the image.
To be placed in electronic catalogue of festival works electronic versions should be submitted in *.jpg, *.gif format:
- small image (preview) – no more than 200 pixels wide,
- big image – no more than 500 pixels wide, 72 dpi resolution RGB
For each work, including “multipage” ones (calendars, booklets, photography…) only one image should be presented (the most characteristic from the point of view of the participant).
- D-1. Corporate style, visiting card, corporate blank, envelope
- D-2. Calendar
- D-3. Poster
- D-4. Card, prospect, booklet (no more than 2 pages)
- D-5. Multipage editions: booklet, catalogue, annual report…
- D-6. Illustration, magazine cover page included
- D-7. POS-materials: stickers, shelf-talkers